[Mimedefang] right value for MX_MAXIMUM

Muthu N.C ncmuthu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:44:36 EDT 2015

I did not get your reply to my e-mail box and I could only see it on
the mailing list. So I am sending the info in this e-mail. Thank you
for the responses, here are few more details.

VMware guest with RHEL6.4
4 vCPU  (2x2)
10 GB RAM
FC datastore

Yes, I am using clamav,mimedefang and spamassassin. I will try to get
the info with (-T).

Talking about the performance, the issue is happening multiple times
in a day. When this happens the load is going up to 8 and sometimes
12. The cpu utilisation is not much, the iowait reaches to 12 to 30%.

Thanks,
Muthu.