[Mimedefang] (no subject)

Francis Cabrera lastcard.ace at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 20:36:04 EST 2015

Dear All,

May I request for a help on how to remove  " SpamAssassinReport.txt "
being always attached on my emails I am using axigen email systems. I
already check mimedefang-filter.

 # Spam checks if SpamAssassin is installed
    if ($Features{"SpamAssassin"}) {
        if (-s "./INPUTMSG" < 100*1024) {
            # Only scan messages smaller than 100kB.  Larger messages
            # are extremely unlikely to be spam, and SpamAssassin is
            # dreadfully slow on very large messages.
            my($hits, $req, $names, $report) = spam_assassin_check();
            my($score);
            if ($hits < 40) {
                $score = "*" x int($hits);
            } else {
                $score = "*" x 40;
            }
            # We add a header which looks like this:
            # The number of asterisks in parens is the integer part
            # of the spam score clamped to a maximum of 40.
            # MUA filters can easily be written to trigger on a
            # minimum number of asterisks...
            if ($hits >= $req) {
                action_change_header("X-Spam-Score", "$hits ($score) $names");
                md_graphdefang_log('spam', $hits, $RelayAddr);

                # If you find the SA report useful, add it, I guess...
                action_add_part($entity, "text/plain", "-suggest",
                                "$report\n",
                                "SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline");
            } else {
                # Delete any existing X-Spam-Score header?
                action_delete_header("X-Spam-Score");
            }
        }
    }