[Mimedefang] recommendations for DKIM signing, and DMARC/DKIM/SPF checks?

Anne Bennett anne at encs.concordia.ca
Wed Jan 14 17:00:51 EST 2015

I'm just starting up the learning curve of DMARC, DKIM, and SPF,
still reading RFCs and making notes...

In the meantime, are there any well-known and recommended
modules that I could add to MIMEDefang to help with this?

For DKIM signing my own site's outgoing mail, I gather that
there exists a separate sendmail milter (opendkim) which I
could use, but if there also exists a signing module that
I could call from MIMEDefang, that would probably keep my
environment a bit simpler than installing a second milter.

For verifying incoming mail, I've got the latest SpamAssassin,
but I haven't checked yet which of these checks it performs.

As I said, still slogging through the docs, but if anyone can
point me in useful directions for good existing Perl modules,
that would be great!

Anne.
--
Ms. Anne Bennett, Senior Sysadmin, ENCS, Concordia University, Montreal H3G 1M8
anne at encs.concordia.ca                                    +1 514 848-2424 x2285