[Mimedefang] rfc822_date test (was Re: Any way to get MD to accept a Postfix queue ID at RCPT time?)

Fred de Brouwer brouwerfdb14 at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 29 10:53:16 EDT 2015

It might be worthwhile to check the POSIX strftime Clib-function:

As example:
$ perl -we 'use POSIX; print strftime("%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S %z", localtime(time()) )."\n"'
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:45:31 +0200

$ date --rfc-822
Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:45:32 +0200

I am unfamiliar with differences in platforms or impact in code when used ...

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
 Fred de Brouwer