[Mimedefang] Missed executable attachments with empty Content-Type

Dianne Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Apr 28 09:58:24 EDT 2015

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:44:03 +0200
Tomasz Ostrowski <tometzky at batory.org.pl> wrote:

> My filter is depending on "re_match" function provided by MIMEdefang.
> Also suggested-minimum-filter-for-windows-clients is using it.

That's odd, because when I run a similar message through MIME::Parser,
I get this:

$ perl mimedefang-util --structure < /tmp/s
non-leaf: type=multipart/mixed; fname=; disp=
    leaf: type=text/plain; fname=; disp=
    leaf: type=text/plain; fname=SecureMessage.chm; disp=attachment

However, you're right... MIMEDefang is not picking up the attachment
name.  I will look into it.

Regards,

Dianne.