[Mimedefang] filter_cleanup question

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Fri Sep 26 09:49:10 EDT 2014

So I have a filter_cleanup and I see these errors:

Sep 26 07:54:03 intel1 mimedefang-multiplexor[30156]: Slave 11 stderr:
Use of uninitialized value in exit at /usr/local/bin/mimedefang.pl line
5577, <STDIN> line 10.
Sep 26 07:54:03 intel1 mimedefang-multiplexor[30156]: Reap: slave 11
(pid 5463) exited normally with status 0

 From looking at the code, I think maybe I should have a return status
on my function so I've added return 0;  If I'm right, I think perhaps
the man page could be a bit more effusive on that point?

Regards,
KAM