[Mimedefang] Access to sendmail marco client_addr

Jan-Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.nl
Mon May 5 10:00:27 EDT 2014

On 2014-5-5 13:07 , Benoit Panizzon wrote:
> Well, after some more RTFM and stumbling over a thread about documentation
> issues with global variables:
> http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2010-May/035763.html
>
> I constate that $RelayAddr is available in filter_begin but read_commands_file
> is not.

read_commands_file() isn't necessary in filter_begin, it is implicitly called and all global variables and all sendmail macros are available already.

In fact, $RelayAddr is always available, you don't need to call read_commands_file at all (and it contains the value that is in sendmail macro $&{client_addr} )

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet
"If you're doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide from the giant