[Mimedefang] Relayed emails can't be filter!

Cương Bùi bhcuong2008 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:09:48 EDT 2014

Hi David,

Sendmail running in background and checking its spool dir periodically
for deliver
, and starting its sending (depend on routing configuration such as
direcly or relay).
In my case, it's relay.

MIMEDefang can check the message during relay phase. This is the ability
of Milter.
I see this flow in MIMEDefang slides from their website.

This is all my understanding. Is it right?

On 6/13/2014 9:42 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 21:32:18 +0700
> Cương Bùi <bhcuong2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've done some tests. I found that OpenEMM just creates email files
>> and puts it into queue.
> Well, you need to get OpenEMM not to do that.  MIMEDefang can only
> see messages that come in via SMTP.  So you need to take up this issue
> with the OpenEMM developers.
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

Regards,