[Mimedefang] multiplexor - No DNS servers available!

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Thu Jun 5 10:09:03 EDT 2014

On 6/5/2014 9:30 AM, Justin Edmands wrote:
> I will admit that I did not configure this but have been learning
> about it throughout the debug process.
>
> Either way, looks like we have dnsmasq setup. I am not sure if it is
> working correctly. If I do "host <ourwebsite>.com" it returns the
> records listed below rather than external DNS records.
Sorry, I have no familiarity with dnsmasq and you didn't post your
MIMEDefang filter.  Perhaps it is configured to look at specific DNS
servers.  Your question is really vague I am sorry to say.

Regards,
KAM