[Mimedefang] Mimedefang/Multiplexor wrong score. Stops running tests randomly

Justin Edmands shockwavecs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:50:53 EDT 2014

Steffen and Stephen,
>From a combination of your responses I was able to shed some light on
a few things. Firewall outbound was blocking Pyzor/Razor and
Spamassassin for a few IPs. I originally allowed the traffic during
testing, but to one external IP that connects to spamassassin.

The command run as defang, adding a shell, was the most helpful. I was
able to see the score that defang would see. Thanks for that tip.

su defang -s /bin/bash -c 'spamassassin -x -p
/etc/mail/sa-mimedefang.cf -D' < spam.eml

Thanks again for your help. It has been greatly appreciated.