[Mimedefang] Mimedefang/Multiplexor wrong score. Stops running tests randomly

Justin Edmands shockwavecs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 18:51:05 EDT 2014

Hey,
Mimedefang is not appending the appropriate score to our messages.

An example would be a message manually run through spamassassin
produces a 17.6 score. This same message processed by the mimedefang
filter only produces a 0.698. This is all run on the same server. What
the heck? It only runs those tests? It runs random tests sometimes. I
have no idea why. Does it have a max process time or something causing
it to stop running tests after X time? Anyways...

Here is the header of the spam message: