[Mimedefang] Process SPF checking for certain recipient domains

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Thu Jul 24 13:07:09 EDT 2014

Hi Steffen, thanks for replying ..

> In filter_begin() you know sender and all recipients, there you can
deploy the different checks.

> However, what will do if one recipient checks and another one does not
and the message is to reject? You either need to silentliy discard the
message for some recipients or generate bounce messages.

There will not be any cross contamination between domains. So a message
will be for someone at one customer domain and a number of their users
but not for other domains that I host. In reality I only need to check
the first recipient.

jON