[Mimedefang] Can I get MimeDefang to email alert me when a customer server is on an RBL

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Sat Feb 22 04:54:10 EST 2014

I'd like to get MD to email an alert to postmaster when one of my
customer relay servers is featured on an RBL list. I use
MD/Clam/SA/Sendmail.

Currently if I allow a relay from a customer server, no RBL check is
done and it can be some time later that I discover I have been spammed
through.

Is this possible, I can't see any k/b articles to suggest how I might go
about this.

There are scripts that I can run to test a bunch of IP's but I would
rather this be alerted at the point when a client server wants to relay
through mine.

Thanks all,

jON