[Mimedefang] Builds for MacOS X?

John Nemeth jnemeth at cue.bc.ca
Fri Feb 7 21:13:04 EST 2014

On Feb 7,  8:54am, "David F. Skoll" wrote:
} On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 23:11:35 -0700
} Philip Prindeville <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com> wrote:
}
} > By making products such as Mimedefang available to the "walled
} > garden" Apple users, you're giving them a glimpse into a wider world...
}
} I do not wish any of my work to be associated in any way with Apple.
} I'm not out to "enlighten" Apple customers; I just don't want to
} provide any support to Apple's platform.  Making more software
} available for the Apple platform makes it more attractive, not less
} attractive.  The best way to make a platform fail is for developers to
} boycott it.

     I'm certainly not a fan of the "walled garden" which is a
major reason why I have an Android phone, but I'm pretty sure that
ship has sailed.

}-- End of excerpt from "David F. Skoll"