[Mimedefang] md_syslog not working Mimedefang 2.71

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Thu Apr 24 17:52:36 EDT 2014

>> Maybe you mimmick / test syslog with the code of mimedefang.pl and
see where the logs are going. Maybe you need to enabled the "tag" or
everything >> is in same generic log file.

I am struggling to get this working, whilst I am happy with my basic
knowledge of Perl fiddling with the filter, I am not knowledgable enough
about Perl to test the use of SysLogD. Everything I have tried just
doesn't work.

Can anyone give me a snippet or two that will test the two types of
syslog that I may have in place, it would really help me out as I am
very keen to get MD working so I can get my relat in place.

Thanks all.

jON