[Mimedefang] ADMINISTRIVIA: Yahoo users may not post to this mailing list

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Wed Apr 23 11:27:08 EDT 2014

On 4/23/2014 10:32 AM, Joseph Brennan wrote:

> "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote:
>

>> I regret to inform Yahoo users that they may no longer post to any
>> mailing
>> list hosted on lists.roaringpenguin.com.
>

> The madness has spread to AOL effective yesterday 4/22.
>
>> host -t txt _dmarc.aol.com
> _dmarc.aol.com descriptive text "v=DMARC1\; p=reject\; pct=100\;
> rua=mailto:d at rua.agari.com\; ruf=mailto:d at ruf.agari.com\;"
Thanks Joseph,

As a side-note, the code framework I posted a week or so ago for Yahoo!
has been working very well for our mailing lists.  I'm going to work on
generalizing my code and doing a DMARC check prior to posting for any
domains.  Some people might want to consider things like the new DMARC
code in the latest mailman release candidate but I like fixing this with
things like MD where it's more generic and customizable at the same
time.  Will share code when I'm done.

Regards,
KAM