[Mimedefang] Yahoo! DMARC and smfi_chngfrom was Yahoo DMARC

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Apr 15 09:52:47 EDT 2014

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:35:19 -0400
"Kevin A. McGrail" <KMcGrail at PCCC.com> wrote:

> - All the various recipients that acknowledge p=reject reject the
> mail as forged

That's the part I don't understand.  Mail from my list will not have
a yahoo.com envelope sender.  And if I remove the DKIM header, what basis
could third parties possibly have for considering the email to be forged?

Anyway, for now, I'm simply going to ban yahoo.com users from posting
to our mailing lists until I sort this out.