[Mimedefang] What about DKIM

John Halewood john at unidec.co.uk
Wed May 1 17:51:29 EDT 2013

 Philip Prindeville wrote:
> I finally stopped accepting email from Yahoo! because I found their (now
> defunct) abuse team to be worthless.
It's still there, still worthless. I recently received an email from an (upstream) ISP as Yahoo! had complained to them that one of our sites was "sending out spam". Looking at the message, it turned out to be a bounce from a non-existent address (actually someone who'd left a few months ago) to an email sent from, err, a Yahoo! account - as verified by the headers (passed all their outgoing checks with no problem). Odd that they only seem to notice spam going one way.

Regards
John