[Mimedefang] md_check_against_smtp_server and md_graphdefang_log

James Curtis jameswcurtis at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:54:02 EDT 2013

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:05:16 +0100 (From: t.schmidt at phoenixsoftware.de)
>So if you relay *all* mails to <internal private address>,
>your filter_recipient could in fact be as simple as:
>sub filter_recipient
>{
>my($recip, $sender, $ip, $host, $first, $helo, $rcpt_mailer,
>$rcpt_host, $rcpt_addr) = @_;
>return md_check_against_smtp_server($sender, $recip,
>"<filter serverexternal DNS name>", "<internal private address>");
>}

OK, so I tried this simple strip of code, just to get it to reject unknown users without logging.  It still doesn't seem to be working.

Should it be in a separate section of the code, it's own section of code.  I have tried adding it to filter_begin, filter_end, and as it's own section of code directly after the } after all of the filter_begin.

Could location be part of the equation that I'm missing?

-Bill