[Mimedefang] Slightly OT: SpamAssassin freemail check data

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sun Mar 24 23:42:45 EDT 2013

Hey all,

  Where does the freemail filters for SA get it's list of email addy's?

I'm looking at the FreeMail.pm -- and I'm not perl coherent enough to have it jump out at me.

I'm just wondering if it's downloaded and/or also comes from a locally scanned db (through sa "learn")..

Thanks,

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.