[Mimedefang] Removing redundant html part and header for one user incoming.

Lars Sorensen lars at daxzuli.com
Wed Mar 20 10:52:02 EDT 2013

On Mar 20, 2013, at 3:15 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:54:35 +0100
> Lars Sorensen <lars at daxzuli.com> wrote:
>
>> If any of you could help me out with my filter, I would be very
>> grateful?
>
> Could you post your filter for us to have a look?
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

Hello David,

Thanks for your reply.
I got it working with the following:

sub filter_begin {

open (IN, "<./COMMANDS");
 while(<IN>) {
    if(/R<email\@mydomain\.com>/i) {

action_delete_all_headers("X-Header-to-delete");
last;
}

}
close(IN);

Same thing for the "remove_redundant_html_parts($entity);"
The problem I was having, was looking for the recipient in the HEADERS as opposed to the COMMANDS file, thereby missing when when Bcc's and list email recipients was specified.

Best regards
Lars Sorensen