[Mimedefang] Removing redundant html part and header for one user incoming.

Lars Sorensen lars at daxzuli.com
Sat Mar 16 13:54:35 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to sanitize incoming email for one specific user/email, specifically removing some X- headers and redundant html/markup from the email. mimedefang would be used for only this purpose and no other purpose or users.

After trying to piece together some code using stream_by_recipient, remove_redundant_html_parts and action_delete_all_headers, I have come to the conclusion that my understanding of Mimedefang and my perl skills are not sufficiently advanced yet to solve this problem.
Running sendmail-8.13 and mimedefang-2.70 and the install is functional.

If any of you could help me out with my filter, I would be very grateful?

Best
Lars Sorensen

Happy Saturday!