[Mimedefang] RelayAddr no longer has mx address

Cliff Hayes chayes at afo.net
Sun Jun 16 19:56:59 EDT 2013

Thanks.
After I wrote that email, I went about changing how I determine direction.
I used:  if ( (defined($SendmailMacros{'auth_authen'})) instead of
testing for MX IP.
Then, out of curiosity, I checked again what was being reported in
RelayAddr and I saw the MX IPs again as before.
How could that happen?
Is there some delay before mimedefang changes how it fills RelayAddr ?