[Mimedefang] Requeue failed messages

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Thu Oct 18 09:49:44 EDT 2012

> them to my email account and onto the users concerned. Just in case
> anyone needs to do this in future that seems to work a treat.

> It's not a question of corruption.  It's a question of identifying
recipients.

> Sorry to beat a dead horse but I want to make sure others know that
they really have to use the action to
> quarantine the entire message.  And I hope you've changed your filters
to using it!

Understood Kevin, I certainly will do just that, it will be cleaner. But
I am wondering whether using the quarantine function will effectively
block the delivery for normal mail or whether that will only happen if I
follow that with a REJECT or whatever.

If its simply an alternative to INPUTMSG it will be easy to replace.

Regards

jON