[Mimedefang] Requeue failed messages

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Tue Oct 16 17:59:51 EDT 2012

By dumping them directly into Outlook express (drag/drop) I get a pretty
good rendering but there are some anomalies with the text.

For example:

"...? I visited =ite twice"

isn't quite right but is just about understandable.

But for the most part the email is readable.

Squirrel Mail translates these perfectly, they just work.

I detect the domain when storing mail.

I can use grep to identify the recipients.

If I were to use something along the lines

action_quarantine_entire_message()

how would I then re-queue the email?

I understand that with Sendmail I am missing the queue control file ..

jON