[Mimedefang] return ('REJECT' result in filter failue

Dave dave at osbourne.uk.eu.org
Wed Oct 3 08:51:48 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm hoping (and not hoping) that this is a stupid question.

I have 2 servers, only newly installed, but same version of Centos and
mimedefang (2.70-1.el5.rf)

on the original return ('REJECT'.......); works as expected.

On the new server any logic that hits a return ('REJECT' results in a
filter failure and a 451 4.3.2 Please try again later.

'CONTINUE' works without issue.

I have no idea how this could happen.  The filter is syntactically
sound.

I wonder if anyone could shed any light or say where to start looking?

Dave Osbourne