[Mimedefang] Help needed to block all attachments

Ford,Luckie J ljford at mdanderson.org
Wed Nov 21 09:31:46 EST 2012

I apologize in advance as I am an extreme mimdefang newbie that has installed the product for one purpose, to block ALL attachments from going through the SMTP server.  I see the ability to list specific file extensions to block but that isnt what I am looking for.  I want to block ALL attachments in emails.  Can someone provide specific details as to what needs to be changed and where in the appropriate config files.  I am forever appreciative of any help that can be provided.