[Mimedefang] X-Auto-Response-Suppress header

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed May 16 16:02:42 EDT 2012

Hi, all,

After gnashing my teeth at Microsoft because its dumb software ignores
replies to list owners, I discovered this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee219609%28v=exchg.80%29.aspx

I've set up a MIMEDefang filter to add X-Auto-Response-Suppress: OOF
to all list traffic.  Just passing it along as a tip to other list
owners.

(This message is a test of my new filter, which was proven correct
by construction but not yet actually tested...)