[Mimedefang] FYI: LinkedIn MIMEDefang group is gone

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Wed Jun 6 15:06:16 EDT 2012

On 6/6/2012 2:50 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> What is your secret to remembering hundreds of unique passwords? Or
> forgetting the old ones as they change?
Multi-factored authentication to an encrypted storage system
unfortunately.  Not writing them down is just not tenable.

After that, my general guideline is to use passphrases not passwords.
Things like My_Birthday_is_on_January_1st! are better than randomly
generated passwords.

Regards,
KAM