[Mimedefang] FYI: LinkedIn MIMEDefang group is gone

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Wed Jun 6 13:18:10 EDT 2012

On 2012-06-06 12:02 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After the LinkedIn password fiasco, I have deleted my LinkedIn
> account.  Because I was the owner of the MIMEDefang group, I had to
> delete that too.

I've been wondering what to do too...

Between Facebook privacy and LinkedIn incompetence...

Thankfully, LinkedIn uses a reasonably unique password unlike anywhere else I run on the web.

But the incompetence.. ugh...

I want to shout, "what is wrong with these companies" --- but I already know the answer.

It's not pretty. In fact, it's pretty depressing.

(sigh)

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.