[Mimedefang] DKIM In MIMEdefang

Ben Kamen bkamen at cornelius.benjammin.net
Sat Jul 14 23:31:05 EDT 2012

I  know, I know... I'm late to the game.

I just moved my web server to new hardware complete with updated OS and all that goes with it.

So I'd like to do DKIM now and I see where I do the signing part in sendmail -- but was curious what the best way to
do it with mime-defang was -- through SpamAssassin (and then add checks in MD or let SA do all the work?)

If any of you played and found good/bad things to do/avoid -- I'd like to hear that too.

Thanks,

  -Ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.