[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.73-BETA-3 is available

Matt Garretson mattg at assembly.state.ny.us
Fri Jan 20 12:05:42 EST 2012

On 1/20/2012 10:48 AM, David F. Skoll wrote:
> 	* MIMEDefang 2.73-BETA-3
> 	* Fix the -G option on mimedefang-multiplexor so it actually works.
> 	* Create /var/spool/MIMEDefang with mode 0750 by default.
> 	* In the init scripts, rename the MD_GROUP_WRITABLE_SOCKETS
> 	variable to more descriptive MD_ALLOW_GROUP_ACCESS.

This beta is working much better for me.  The -G option seems to
function as expected.  The mimedefang children & filter all have a umask
of 027, and all the work dirs & files created in the spool are group
readable.

I can't speak to the new queueid & port-number features, as my filters
don't use them.

Thank you for all your work on MIMEDefang!

-Matt