[Mimedefang] all_spam_to abuse

Chris Flav chris.flav at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 21 12:21:34 EST 2012

>I don't know where you read that, but it's wrong.  If you call
>action_bounce from filter_begin, filter or filter_end, the message
>will not be delivered to anyone.

>Regards,

Hmm.  I added this block to filter_end and it only rejects email sent if none of the recipients are listed in all_spam_to;

#if score > 15 reject smtp connection
  if ($hits >= 15) {
     md_syslog('info',"REJECTED $QueueID - score: ($hits) - RULES: $names, $RelayAddr");
     action_bounce("Message rejected for policy reasons");
  }

since one of the recipients is listed in all_spam_to, the returned SA score is -80.  This is why I want to check for the existence of USER_IN_ALL_SPAM_TO in the scoring rules, and then strip out anyone who is not listed in local.cf.

Or am I going about this wrong?

Thanks,

C. Flav