[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.73 is Released

kd6lvw at yahoo.com kd6lvw at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 14:50:49 EST 2012

I have noticed one problem with 2.73 which I can't track down to any particular change, and running a diff against 2.72 didn't yield the cause.

In filter_end(), I reference the hash %RecipientMailer mainly for logging purposes, but also to compare against certain mailboxes which resolve to a local spamtrap.

Using 2.73, all three values of the hash for a given recipient display as a single question mark in the log.

Using 2.72 (and earlier), the values recorded indicate the proper triplet of data.

Is there something that changed here?  I compare these two versions without changing my filter or the underlying perl.