[Mimedefang] Help needed to block all attachments

Ford,Luckie J ljford at mdanderson.org
Mon Dec 17 14:38:21 EST 2012

Any other ideas??

I tested using the original bad_exts value in the original mimedefang-filter and it indeed blocked the attachments with the extensions listed in the file.  When I changed it to $bad_exts = '' as suggested previously, all attachments came through with none being blocked.

I am on a network that must meet some pretty stringent security requirements and I have been told that in order to have SMTP running, I can't let ANY attachments through (of any type or extension).

Any thoughts?