[Mimedefang] Block specified mime type

Zoltán Gyula Beck beckzg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:04:48 EST 2012

Dear list members,

  I apologize in advance as I am a mimdefang newbie, I tried to search
in archive but I didn't found the right answer for me. What I need is
a very minimal mimedefang config file (no spamassassin check), to
block/remove (remove the attachement but the mail is passed with a
notification, that the <file.ext> was removed and contanct the sender
if you really need that file) some type of attachements, .exe, .bat,
etc ... I tried with $bad_exts but if I rename an .exe to .pdf then
mimedefang passes. Is there a way to check the file type and not only
the extension?

  Best Regards,
bzg