[Mimedefang] Mail Admin Question

Jon Rowlan jon.rowlan at sads.com
Fri Aug 17 15:23:18 EDT 2012

>> Curiosity question for Todd and Jon,

>> At this point in the game with people moving to very web based mail
operation, are there any compelling reasons are there to stick with
>>  Exchange in the future? (other than legacy setup and a new learning
curve?)

>>  And have your companies considered moving to cloud services like
Gmail?

>>   -Ben

Ok, well closed thread now but I would say ...

When my clients drop the use of Office applications, Windows 7 OS then
yes, I would consider suggesting a move to Gmail (I have my own google
apps account)

Fact of the matter is Micro$oft is master of this arena which is why
Google is not (yet) winning that battle.

jON