[Mimedefang] Mimedefang Issues

Aniruddha Barua zmrif at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 14:46:17 EDT 2012

What is the user the "mimedefang" processes run as?
If the user is "defang", what is it's home directory?Is it "/var/spool/MIMEDefang-frc"?
If the home directory is "/var/spool/MIMEDefang-frc", what are the user and group ownerships and permissions of this directory?
If checking/correcting the settings above do not solve the problem and if
your system has selinux enabled, you might have to check the
directories' selinux attributes or you may simply try disabling selinux.

-- Aniruddha Barua.