[Mimedefang] Roaring Penguin Announces Major Breakthrough in Anti-Spam Technology

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Sun Apr 1 03:28:12 EDT 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

OTTAWA - Roaring Penguin Software announces a breakthrough in anti-spam
technology.  Whereas all existing approaches concentrated on fighting
spammers, Roaring Penguin's revolutionary technique concentrates on the
psychology of those who buy from spammers.

"Once we understand the psychology of a spammee, we can craft messages
to thwart the purchase of spamvertised products," said David Skoll,
Roaring Penguin's CTO.  "By using highly advanced 'Big Data"
techniques and sophisticated computer modeling, we can break the
economic incentive to spam."

Roaring Penguin's groundbreaking techniques are documented in a video
taken in the never-before-seen Roaring Penguin Research Laboratories.
The video is at:

       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6uxxPFAR1s