[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.72 is Released

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Mon Sep 26 02:27:39 EDT 2011

On 7/20/11 12:46 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:

> 	* Revert change in 2.72-BETA-1 that passed client port number.
> 	It was a hack; we need a proper way to pass largish amounts of
> 	information to the filter and that will have to wait for a major
> 	reworking of MIMEDefang.

It's been 2.5 years that we've been talking about how this feature needs to be implemented. Actually, it might be 3 already. I've lost track.

Is it ever going to happen?

Trying to be patient here... did 2 rewrites of the feature myself... we're being told it needs to wait for some rewrite that never seems to happen.

-Philip