[Mimedefang] mimedefang-multiplexor crash

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Thu Sep 8 10:09:08 EDT 2011

On 9/8/2011 9:43 AM, draeger wrote:
> Hello, thanks for your reply.
> This sounds good; do you have a Howto?

I like using spamc/spamd instead of MD daemonizing spamassassin.  It
seems to scale a bit better and I can update rules without restarting
MD, etc.

I based my solution on Matthew van Eerde's writings at
http://www.mimedefang.org/kwiki/index.cgi?SpamassassinSpamcSpamd

That Wiki seems to be gone.  David, do you have an archive?  I'll cc
Matthew but I haven't seen him post in a while.

Draeger, how good is your perl?  Perhaps I can throw out some code bites
but I don't have time to write many details.  I documented the basis for
the code but looking at it, I likely deviated quite a bit from the original.

Regards,
KAM