[Mimedefang] From Specific Address's

Aaron Enders aenders24 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 10:44:32 EDT 2011

Emrecan,

You my friend are ingenious this worked perfectly the first time
through, I can't thank you enough. I do have one more piece to the
puzzle I have a question on...

What filter part scans outgoing email? I would like to have all outgoing
emails sent to said domains copied also..

Thank you very much
Aaron

Hi,

First you need a function to extract the domain address from any give
email address:

(I didn't write this function, I saw it on the web so credits are to
it's original author.)
sub canonicalize_domain ($) {
   my($sender) = @_;
   $sender =~ s/^<//;
   $sender =~ s/>$//;
   $sender = lc($sender);
   my (@mailadresi) = split (/@/, $sender);
   $domain= $mailadresi[1];
   return $domain;
}

You need to enable MX_SENDER check in your mimedefang settings,

And finally put the below code to into your filter_begin

$SenderDomain = canonicalize_domain($Sender);
if ($SenderDomain eq 'EXAMPLE.DOMAIN') {
   add_recipient('YOUR_RECIPIENT');
}