[Mimedefang] [OT] Spam that MIMEDefang will never be able to catch

Rolf E. Sonneveld R.E.Sonneveld at sonnection.nl
Fri Oct 7 18:38:19 EDT 2011

Hi, David,

On 10/7/11 8:19 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:
> http://blog.roaringpenguin.com/2011/10/hard-copy-spam.html
>
> It seems our April Fool news release from
> http://www.roaringpenguin.com/node/667 would have come in handy. :)

As you seem to be gifted with foresight, you should make your money on
the stock markets ;-)

Regarding the Subject of your mail: I see no reason why MIMEdefang with
a little bit help of some OCR package would not be able to catch this
type of spam ;-) Granted, you'll have to open the envelope, OCR/scan the
message and feed it to SA. And if you think that's too much effort,
please remember those poor people who spent so much time on creating
this spam and getting it to you ;-)

/rolf