[Mimedefang] Access to $Sender from filter_end()

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Tue Jan 11 10:28:12 EST 2011

On 1/11/2011 5:32 AM, si at yacc.co.uk wrote:
> Aaaah ... I guess I'm running a couple of revisions behind. My docs say:
Your docs are correct.  The trick is that there is a note in the docs
that says:

"GLOBAL VARIABLES SET BY MIMEDEFANG.PL The following global variables
are set by mimedefang.pl and are available for use in your filter.
****All of these variables are always available to filter_begin, filter,
filter_multipart and filter_end.****"

Emphasis added by me and I was suggesting a small enhancements to the
docs because while the note is efficient, it is confusing due to the
length of the docs.  Overall though, I find MD to be very well documented.

Regards,
KAM