[Mimedefang] 2.71 not compiling on FreeBSD 6.4

Kitione Lalakomacoi kitione at lalakomacoi.com
Tue Feb 15 13:29:07 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 5:00 PM, FreeBSD <freebsd at pksnet.com> wrote:

 > Although I run FreeBSD 8.0 on my current box, I do run the same 8.14.4
 > version of Sendmail that you do. As far as the milter libraries the OS
 > version should not matter. The output for my system is as follows:

OK I'll look through these and give your suggestions a try, one thing to
note is that these are the same on the working boxes as well as the one
that doesn't compile.

 > On a sidenote, did you compile your sendmail out of the FreeBSD ports?

No, sendmail is installed for me by the folk that provision these
machines.  Don't really know how they put it on, and if I ask them they
probably wouldn't understand the question.