[Mimedefang] 2.71 not compiling on FreeBSD 6.4

FreeBSD freebsd at pksnet.com
Mon Feb 14 18:29:26 EST 2011

On 2/14/2011 6:02 PM, Kitione Lalakomacoi wrote:
> I've also install MD on several of these 6.4 machines and they work fine.
> I have 4 running in production right now.

OK, are all these other machines identical to the problem one as far as
relevant mimedefang/sendmail versions are concerned? As well as versions
of all libraries involved? If you have it running on other 6.4 machines
then it sounds like a version issue on eg a library or port version and
if you can pinpoint that you should be able to fix it. Unfortunately
without detailed info on your machines that's all I can offer.