[Mimedefang] 2.71 not compiling on FreeBSD 6.4

FreeBSD freebsd at pksnet.com
Mon Feb 14 17:33:17 EST 2011

Using FreeBSD myself please be aware that FreeBSD 6.4 is very outdated
and no longer supported. The current version of FreeBSD actually is 8.x.
I just checked it's current ports collection and the most current port
of MIMEDefang for FreeBSD is 2.68.

I'm wondering if based on the use of an outdated FreeBSD version there
may also be an outdated version of SendMail being used. Which may be
compounding the problem.

My suggestion would be to upgrade to a current FreeBSD to resolve this
issue.