[Mimedefang] MIME::Entity->attach encoding of an already encoded body/bodyhandle
Rolf E. Sonneveld
R.E.Sonneveld at sonnection.nl
Thu Aug 4 15:03:45 EDT 2011
thanks for your support,
On 8/4/11 6:39 PM, David F. Skoll wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 18:37:02 +0200
> "Rolf E. Sonneveld"<R.E.Sonneveld at sonnection.nl> wrote:
> No, not action_add_part. I mean MIME::Entity's addpart method.
OK. Done. This, however, made no real difference with the results of the
MIME::Entity->attach action. The output bodypart was still 'double-encoded'.
> Please read the MIME::Entity man page carefully... all the info you need
> is there.
OK, I finally managed to get the contents of the bodypart correct by
using the as_string method for $entity->bodyhandle during 'filter'
phase. Is that the correct/best way to do it, or should I have used
More information about the MIMEDefang