[Mimedefang] More than one From address

Rolf E. Sonneveld R.E.Sonneveld at sonnection.nl
Thu Aug 25 11:08:53 EDT 2011

On 8/25/11 3:42 PM, Todd Aiken wrote:
> [...]

Two questions:

   1. if you increase the score for mail from Internet, which has your
      own domain in the From address, what about mail to this MIMEdefang
      list that is distributed to all subscribers, including yourself? I
      assume your own posting to this list is marked as spam now? :-)
   2. there is no guarantee that the $Sender (envelope From or
      5321.From) address of a spam message is not also
      something at ubishops.ca. If the 5321.From address also contains the
      domain ubishops.ca, then you still have problem #2 (Outlook safe
      senders rule).

/rolf