[Mimedefang] Storing all bodyparts in an array

Rolf E. Sonneveld R.E.Sonneveld at sonnection.nl
Tue Aug 2 13:27:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

running V2.71.

I was trying to achieve the following. For some reasons of flexbility,
I'd like to postpone the final decisions regarding the disposition of
all the bodyparts of a message, to the final filter_end stage. So I
thought it would be good to build an array containing all bodyparts
during the 'filter' phase, so I can access that array during the final
filter_end processing.

I tried to achieve this by using a construct like:

$bpArray[$#bpArray] = $entity->body;

But when I dump the contents of the bpArray during filter_end to some
debug file, I only get:

MIME::Entity=HASH(0x790038)

but not the contents of the bodypart.

If I use:

@bp = $entity->body;

and I use that to debug, I get:

ARRAY(0x76a538)

instead of the contents of the bodypart. What am I missing to get this
working?

/rolf